Humorous and funny Horribleness poems and/or funny poems about Horribleness. Read, share, and enjoy these hilarious Horribleness funny poems! Also, try our sister website's powerful search engine for poems or see our other Horribleness Poems.
Peter Lewis Holmes
humorous, memory, youth,
All the teachers were basically horrible,
each could be placed on sliding scale of
1. (the worst) Complete ****
2. Largely a ****.. with a degree of reserve
4. Headmaster’s toady prone to outbursts
5. Pathetic but lacking conscience
6. Searching for a personality
7. Lost…smiles occasionally
8. Dominated by all other teachers (easy to mimic)
9. A mess
10. Ineffectual (but sharp dresser, and most likely to become future Headmaster).
Only we, the pupils were perfect and yet to enter the land of shopping, mortgages, menstruation and Mondays.